- 6-Week Fall Meal Plan
- Weekly Grocery Lists for easy shopping
- Healthy & easy breakfast, lunch & dinner recipes
- Mostly plant-based, real-ingredient meals
- Uses lots of Fall flavors, in-season fruits & veggies
- Delicious meals already planned out for you!
- Pantry Staple Guide for a stocked kitchen
- Healthy snack ideas
- You have more time to do things you enjoy 🙂
Yay, it’s here! A 6-Week Fall Meal Plan I’ve been working on for you! I’m really excited to share it because I know it will be helpful!
This Healthy Fall Meal Plan is 6 weeks of meals planned out for you, plus weekly grocery lists so you’re shopping 1x a week and know exactly what to buy. No weekly meal prep needed, no daily trips to the market, no complicated lunch recipes. Lots of real food, healthy ingredients, easy recipes and delicious meals. I can’t wait for you to try it!
It’s not designed to be a restrictive meal plan with off-limits foods or no take-out. Instead, I hope it’s more of an easy guide to help you eat healthier. Lot’s of fresh in-season fruits & veggies, healthy fats, good-for-you carbs. But also room for the food and drinks you love.