This easy falafel salad is so quick, easy and will fill you up! I love having it as a quick lunch. It tastes so fresh with tomatoes, cucumber and parsley. This salad dressing is also so versatile, it goes great with lots of salad combos!
- 1 serving pre-made falafel (Trader Joe’s has them in the freezer section)
- 1/2 cucumber, cubed
- 1/2 cup tomatoes
- Mixed greens, butter lettuce, romaine or spinach (1 cup per serving)
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- Feta cheese
- Fresh parsley
- (adding kalamata olives and/or artichoke hearts is also delicious in this salad)
- 1/2 cup good quality extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar (you can also use balsamic vinegar for a balsamic vinaigrette, or champagne vinegar, or apple cider vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Warm the falafel up according to the package directions.
- Add all of the salad dressing ingredients to a bowl or shaker and whisk or shake it up. We have this OXO Salad Shaker is awesome.
- In a salad bowl, add the lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes and red onion. Top with the falafel, then a sprinkle of feta cheese and fresh parsley.
- Then add salad dressing and enjoy!
Let me know if you give this easy falafel salad recipe a try! Tag me on Instagram or let me know in the comment section below. 🙂 I would LOVE to hear how you like it!