These easy peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are must-bake if you love peanut butter and dark chocolate like I do. They’re the easiest cookies to make, are delicious and a healthier cookie recipe.
Homemade cookies are some of my all-time favorite things. I have so many memories of baking cookies as a kid with my mom—making mistakes and messes too. Now, I love baking cookies with my girls and making memories with them too.
I 100% believe that there is room in a healthy lifestyle for homemade cookies, if that’s what you love. There’s room in a healthy life for red wine and homemade cookies without the food guilt and overwhelm. Because a life without the foods you truly love and enjoy isn’t really a healthy one.
A few things that make these easy peanut butter chocolate chips cookies so great:
- So easy: a small ingredient list, 8 minutes of baking time, these cookies couldn’t be easier to make.
- 6 ingredients: you probably always have these on hand too.
- Small batch: so you’re not eating 3 dozen cookies. 😉
- Soft and chewy: the best cookies are soft and chewy in my opinion.
- Healthier: real ingredients like peanut butter with salt-only, organic brown sugar, egg and dark chocolate chips (Guittard brand is a favorite).
- Gluten-free: no flour needed.
The Easiest Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup natural peanut butter salt only
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the peanut butter and sugar together. Either by hand or with a mixer works.
- Next, add the egg, baking soda and vanilla. Stir until everything is mixed together.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Place spoonfuls of cookie dough onto a baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes. Be careful not to over bake these, as they continue to harden a bit once you take them out of the oven.
- Place the cookies onto a cookie rack to cool and then enjoy!
Let me know if you make these delicious and easy peanut butter chocolate chip cookies!
If you like these cookies, you’ll also love this Peanut Butter Chia Oatmeal recipe HERE and my Healthier Banana Bread with a Peanut Butter Brown Sugar Crumble recipe HERE.
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment